JSC “Dneprotyazhmash” has made Wagon Pusher of T-20 type (T-20-P1) for the largest steel company in Kazakhstan, JSC “ArcelorMittal Temirtau”. At the Customer’s demand, this Wagon Pusher has power supply system with special drives acting at one trolley that will allow replacing old-fashioned electric mine locomotives without additional time expenditures and budget.
JSC “Dneprotyazhmash” is a manufacturer of Wagon Pushers for a long period of time. Vast experience, several generations of this product and new technologies have resulted in a number of advantages of T-20 series Wagon Pushers:
- Simple and reliable design;
- Two independent drives allow performance margin;
- Travel velocity at any speed range does not depend on the load (number of wagons to be pushed);
- Exploitation at the most severe weather conditions, including an option of trolley heating as a measure to improve current collection;
- Controlled mechanical normally closed brakes allow safe exploitation of the Wagon Pusher and to use additional breaking torque during emergency braking.
Wagon Pushers of JSC “Dneprotyazhmash” are customized for the Customer’s needs. Trolleys can be placed along the axis or sideways to rail; current collection can be upper or bottom, as well as cable drum can be used; number of trolleys can be one to four. All the components and design solutions are adapted to required operational modes, place of installation, and environment conditions.